Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 Reading Goals: Keeping it Simple

I have gone through major life changes in the past year. As a result, my blog has fallen to the wayside. While I do enjoy blogging, I think I have come to regard it somewhat as a chore. So, rather than obligating myself to blog about every book I read, I'm going to keep things very simple going forward.

This year I plan to focus less on blogging and reviews, and more on simply reading to enjoy books again. I will share reviews here from time to time, but I think this year I may start to add more random, personal posts, about whatever strikes my fancy.

That being said, I do have some reading goals in mind for this year. If I make them, great, if I don't, it's not the end of the world.

I've set both reading and life goals in a list. For now, I'll just share my reading goals, but I may share my other goals at some point later on.


2017 Reading Goals
-To read at least 100 books
- To read 30 minutes a night or more, at least 3 nights per week
- To read 17,000 pages
- Read at least 15 of the unread books on my bookshelf this year.
- Check out at least 15 books (and read them) from the library this year

What are your reading (or life) goals this year?

No comments: